Date and time of the PMC
5th July 2023 – 09.30-12.30 CEST
Register on eventbrite clicking on this link
Totem French Tech in the Alps, 16, Bd Maréchal Lyautey, 38 000 Grenoble
Link to videoconferencing room
Participants attending the event online will receive the link to the virtual room after completing the registration process on eventbrite (see above).
Grenoble-Alpes Métropole is composed of 49 municipalities and 450.000 inhabitants. The Metropole is carrying out an ambitious development project called GRANDALPE 25 with the City of Grenoble, Echirolles and Eybens. This project concerns an area with 30.000 inhabitants and 40.000 jobs and aims to make this district an active living space, an innovative economic hub, and a leader in new mobility. The GRANDALPE project is also intended to be a demonstrator of the ecological transition and will mobilise all the assets to build a city without fossil fuels. Within this meta-project, the Metropole is developing a new way of doing the “Fabrique de la ville” with 3 main areas of work:
(a) promoting the voice of citizens in its development,
(b) mixing culture and art in the project,
(c) developing tactical urbanism.
The objective is to develop temporary activities / projects with all the resources and stakeholders (companies, SSE actors, artists, and citizens) to prefigure the transformation of the territory.
We would need a platform allowing:
– To offer an inventory of the metropolitan territory by gathering data relating to the levels of waterproofing, vegetation, heat islands, etc.
– To open this information to all development stakeholders so that they can improve their project
– To have updated data in order to assess the impact of projects on the indicators
– To be able to model the impact of different scenarios on the indicators
– To make this information accessible and intelligible to citizens to explain the major development choices.
Download the outputs of the PMCs:
- Recording of the session
- List of participants
- Solution forms received